10 posts in this topic

OK,

So this summer we were all hit with some heafty Gas $ which may have limited some of our trips. I know I did not head south due to Gas $ and limited or no beach access.

Yesterday I filled up for $1.63 a gallon which was nice. Knowing it won't last for long, do you plan on making any runs while it's down in $?

What's the cheapest you have seen it?

Currently $1.63 is the cheapest I have seen it myself in Va Beach!

In my area, Montgomery Co MD (borders NW DC), $1.85 for gas and $2.59 for diesel as of last night.

It perturbs me that diesel hasn't fallen back to what it used to be, .70 less than gas. That's why I bought this dadburn truck! Still, it's 2 bucks less than what it was a couple-few months ago,

I saw $1.88 here in Ocean City.

$1.76 IN Pittsville as Wed noon time most likely will drop some more tomarrow, helps with fishing....

We were in Salisbury last night and with the .05 discount it was $1.58 at Sam's Club... definitely helps!

Filled up with Prem. yesterday for $1.88 here in Chester. Planning atleast 4 more trips south before the end of the year.

last saturday on the way down to point lookout there was a citgo ,cant remember if it was on 301 or rt 4 , regular gas was $1.58 premium was around $1.79 . still in the $1.80s in woodbine

haha. I started to get pissed because yesterday I filled up for $2.79 a gallon and I just got on here and seeing everyone getting it for less than $2... then I realized this thread is almost 2 years old, lol.