9 posts in this topic

Did the shuffle yesterday afternoon looing for some birds, but nothing to be had. Sat at the base of the CBBT and saw a decent pod of birds, but they were all sitting in the water. Looked like they wanted to search, but not while I was there.

Headed to lesner and tossed the 2oz cannonball/zoom for a bit. Had a few small taps, but they must have been some small schoolie rock. Ended up losing 2 rigs on the snag monster, so I packed up and headed home.

Conditions not great, but it was fishable and I at least finally got to fish!

Till later in the week!!!!

Can't catch em sitting on the couch.Glad ya got some time on the water.

Also did the Lesner special Sat. morning 11/21 630-830am to no avail. The catchin' was a cold as the temp out. Heard they had a school of rock move in Friday morning and those lucky enough to be there bailed fish in the 20"+ class for two hours. Once again day late and fishless :icon_puke_r:

Did slip out an ho'd a ride Sunday 11/23 to the S. branch of the Elizabeth river and caught of few specks and a couple of pups on MirrOlures & grubs. Doctor White pulled a 5 1/2 pound speck out of the not so "secret cove". Cove had a dozen boats in it all morning with others coming an going. Specks were being caught despite the pressure. Pretty good bite ~ most fish I seen caught there before. Fish being consistently caught off bait and lures thru the morning :glasses2:

:cya:out fishin' Hampton Roads for the holidays.

`bucket

I fished under the Lesner Sat from 3 till just after dark myself too-

NADA

Catfish'd all day yesterday on the James River ....... 12 cats total just under 250 pounds at 1 spot ! lots a pullage...

Edited by Sam

Schoolies are at the Base steve....since all thsoe ships have been out security doesn't both yea fishing the piers

I saw a small "hive" today of gulls, but it was too far out! By the end of the jetty, but they were working it!

Blind tossed anyway for a few, but nada!

Blind tossed Ships Cabin in OV ~ 430pm today. NADA and no birds also :icon_scratch:

we eeled tghe tubes yesterday and got 5 fatties in the 22 to 24 range........stopped at Lesner (Doug's Boat) and tossed at the bridge pilinging for a few minutes.....landed 3 fish on 3 casts before we headed back to the dock....:bootyshake: