8 posts in this topic

After hitting the York for the last 3 weeks looking for the fish and only catching a handful, today was the day. Caught 12 in 2 hours with all but 3 in the 18-20" range. Nice to finally catch some keepers.

Nice work Clay!

I need to find a day or some time to get at it here soon. Been bogged down with work!

Bout time to do the OV shuffle down to Lesner looking for some birdies!

I would like to but even with the price of gas dropping I will prolly still be fishing closer to home.

Wind drops out like it is supposed to and I will be giving it another go tonight.

Hit it again Sat and Sunday, Sat was kinda brutal with the wind but they were hungry and brought a 21" home and released my limit twice in a hr of fishing.

Sun, was almost too nice, fished 3 hours and only got 5 but all were keepers, kept my limit of 21 and 24" fish. They seem to be getting bigger.

Give me a call any time. Although think your side will prolly bust open with the temps the way they are heading.

Well, my honey hole got slammed shut today.

Thanks for the advice Mark, will be back in touch when I get some of that info together.

Clay,

Hopefully your public access issue just blows over :dontknow: especially given the circumstances of it's genesis and you'll be back fishin' ~ until then start doing the needed research:book1:. As you described and given our non-profit's previous experiences, I suspect this will be quite a challenge :help: What else is new there eh.

WE CAN, VCAN :boxing:

VA public access non-profit `bucket