8 posts in this topic

Well if you have not heard, Robert and Ray from FS4U have sold their business to Scott's Custom Rods.

I have bought every single custom rod of mine from Robert and Ray and they have been a great asset to the fishing community for years now. The prices were about unbeatable and their service was no doubt unbeatable.

Nothing like walking in their shop and being able to touch and take stuff home to try before you buy it. Won't find that again I doubt. So many stories of what they have helped me with I can't begin to start!

Anyway, just wanted to pass it along and wish Robert and Ray best of luck moving forward as they will be missed!:icon_pray:

Thanks for keeping us up to date, Steve. That happens every now and then and it seems like the customers are the last to know.

I have heard good things about Scott's, so maybe combining the two stores will be a good thing for everyone.

I know they are planning on moving the store to N.C., so you Va people will lose the local presence.

dang steve i was thinking about calling you today...wanted to get a rod built for Christmas for my girl...

dang steve i was thinking about calling you today...wanted to get a rod built for Christmas for my girl...

I'm sure Ronnie has some stuff in stock!

I'm sure Ronnie has some stuff in stock!

i need some recommendations....ill give you a call tomorrow

Not only Great Dealers, But they were Good People Also Will be Missed