4 posts in this topic

Are the bluefish still around? I hear they're killing them at IRI, but haven't heard anything about OC/AI.

Thanks.

Coop caught a nice one Tuesday night just before dusk. They are out there...

Hey gang! I'm new to the site and like what i see. the blues came and went at IRI and 3RS.

sunday,monday and tuesday they were everywhere. Fished tuesday on my "lunch break" had six nice fish between 22" and 25". a friend fished 3RS from 9:30am till 1:30 and had 20 plus fish and kept 7 around 28-30 inchs. from what I've seen the fish were everywhere those days.

Wednseday stopped at the inlet on the way to an appt. and talked to the crew i fish with and not a bite by 10:30am. same friend did 3RS 10-2. not a bite or bump. It amazes me how they roll through and leave again in 1 days.

I see you guys do a lot of AI fishing which I have yet to try. Usually go to IRI spring and fall ,or 3RS fenwick beaches in the summer( only 15 minutes from home). Do they offer a day or weekend pass to try it out? would love to give it a try before the tourist arrive in full force.

Catch em up and enjoy the fling.

Jeff

Jeff, welcome to the site :D , I think they sell week passes for the entrance to the park but if you have a 4wd and want to get on the beach, I think the orv permit can only purchased for a year,,,total for a years pass to the park is only $20 and the orv permit is $70,,,hope to see ya down this way :D .