9 posts in this topic

Another Drum season is in the books in my opionion for those of us in Va Beach. Very sporadic season and when it got going from the beach, it was two weeks late compared to years past.

No complaints for me as i got one, always wish to get more, but blessed when you get one none the less! May see some pups in the inlets for awhile, but the big ones are down south at this point.

Time to switch over to speck fishing along with some schoolie rock till the water temps drop some more and bigger striper move in!

Hit NAVSTA today with no luck for about two hours!

Till later in the week.............:glasses13:

I am not so sure about that.......thee are still alot of reports of big reds around the 3rd island. Blacks as well.......Ed just got a 51" black yesterday on the bay side and 4 reds over 45 inch the other day.....I skipped reds in the sirf this year and didnt even go since I got mine in the spring time.........I will be hitting the schoolies every Wed,Thurs,Fri,Sat & Sunday until Dec 31st !

jamie i got your message..was at a concert last night and have been super busy this week..ill get up with you

Nice job on the Drum, Jamie. We are still catching pups here in the surf.

and have been super busy this week..

:eusa_liar:

You back at work finally per Doc's orders or not? It's about the time of year when I'll be calling you guys right and left to come out to my office!

I can answer that::: NO he is NOT back to work yet.

One of his "man" friends came down from new York and they

spent the weekend "fishing" in a Hotel on the beach on the outter banks OBX ......I met the "couple" in the tackle shop

when they stopped for supplies. "They" had a party on Saturday and a "concert" on Sunday......now his manfriend is gone and he will be fishing again soon.

I can answer that::: NO he is NOT back to work yet.

One of his "man" friends came down from new York and they

spent the weekend "fishing" in a Hotel on the beach on the outter banks OBX ......I met the "couple" in the tackle shop

when they stopped for supplies. "They" had a party on Saturday and a "concert" on Sunday......now his manfriend is gone and he will be fishing again soon.

actually...he left Saturday...had pretty good party sat night and a Dave Matthews Concert the next day in Richmond

hrynap-1.jpg

haha chicks dig fighter pilots..especially named maverick hahaha to bad i cant show the PG-13 pics here....

that rash needs more than cream ya know......i told you not to wear your flight suit in the surf.......you get sand in your hooha

Sea Bass tagging TODAY.....Tagged a bunch over the weekend-