7 posts in this topic

I have been researching and it seems nobody is catching anything worth reporting, I know this is the time of year for the lull (post drum pre-striper) but with the high front off the coast and the water temps in the mid 60's we should start seeing something. I know of striper being caught in jersey and drum being caught in N.C. Sorry about the rant, I am just weighing my options on weather or not to head out and waste my time again.

Well dave went out last Thur. and not much to say but will be out again next Thur.. let ya know what happens..

Dave, I think ater this north blow, some should of been pushed down here. I would really think someones going to catch one this week in the surf zone, after all, we are heading toward the end of October, but may still be tough to get one. I think Iam going to give it a shot this week.

You guys ever get any specks up there at this time of year?

Dave, I think ater this north blow, some should of been pushed down here. I would really think someones going to catch one this week in the surf zone, after all, we are heading toward the end of October, but may still be tough to get one. I think Iam going to give it a shot this week.

I hear ya Scott I will be out Thursday lets hope we see something soon...

You guys ever get any specks up there at this time of year?

not many in the last few years but you can always wish to see some..

I have caught keeper rockfish before Halloween in years past. They should be some starting this week I bet......

Just gotta go out there and catch 'em!

went out today, fished from 10am till 7pm, caught nadda. What a surprise!:cussing: