15 posts in this topic

I pulled a 48" out of the same hole at SB beach last night that AM did a week or so ago :icon_pirat:

Ya might just see the Atlantic Anglers VA board moderator out there tonight too :icon_rr:

Drum Fever `bucket

Nice job, Mark! How did she fight?

Headed out da door here in a few................

Chek back later for a Rpt!:eusa_dance:

I got 6 REDS & 2 cobia YESTERDAY ( You know where Andy- Dixie loves that BOUY too ) .....back for more this afternoon as soon as I am relieved at the tackle shop around NOON-

I pulled a 48" out of the same hole at SB beach last night that AM did a week or so ago :icon_pirat:

Ya might just see the Atlantic Anglers VA board moderator out there tonight too :icon_rr:

Drum Fever `bucket

That's awesome Mark !

Glad to hear you pulled one out this season. I'm still on the hunt. I took some time off of work next week and the winds look promising.

Hope to fish with you and Steve sometime soon.

Anthony

Well look what the cat dragged in!:grommit:

Nice to see ya Anthony and yeah we need to wet a line, it's been a while!:glasses13:

Thanks again Andy and good boat work there Jamie!

Sam, Another powerful adrenalin filled drum fight. I'll regale you with the tale sometime when were on the beach fishin' :icon_pidu:

Anthony, Plan to hit it again north of the pier Saturday night or down at the Refuge Sunday morning. Hope to see you there :icon_salut:

Fall drum fever `bucket

NADA for me on Friday afternoon......cause I didnt get to go- was busy rigging baits..... 2:45 am RIGHT NOW.....heading to the boat ramp for some fall pullage on the Tuna,Grouper and Tilefish.......man O man are my arms going to be sore tonight !