15 posts in this topic

after a good reports at the Doctors today I decided I better take advantage of the time off I have left....Decided to make my way to the Refuge Brought a small cooler and 1 rod with me....After being out there for a few hours I am still cold tired wet and did I mention cold?? but The spot heads I brought got me a nice fat 47" 1/2 inch red....2 hours of throwing 12 ounces paid off...The tide was running pretty high out there too....I can now rest peacefully knowing i got my drum for the year :)

Nice job! All that pain and suffering quickly goes away when the adrenalin kicks in! Thanks for the story. :icon_thumleft:

Alright Andy!!!!!!!

Um, was it cold? :D

That's a nice sized freight train ya got!

Happy to hear of a good Doc's report.....

on a sad note i drop my grandwave in the wash during the unhooking and now it sounds and casts like a sack of...well crap actually..

yea...i guess a good cleaning was overdue..i just hope i don't mess it up more putting it back together

no need for one from a boat now,the very next day the wind dies - I will head down "there" to tie off and boat another.....

gotta see the pics..... If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it...does it make a sound?

:happy1: