19 posts in this topic

just closed the deal this week and Todd hauled her up outta the water to rig up for winter striper fishing.......back to being a mate on my days off from the tackle shop !!

clear.gif

Kewl....Gonna try to stop by the tackle shop today to get the 50# Sufix!

I'll call ya before I come by.............:happy5:

With all this working, when are you gonna have time to fish?

Mr Dilwad.... its KNOT~YET......there is a reason you have never been on it ...... get it right......and Dixie informed me that if I sold it ( He loves that boat ) I would end up in the ER. Attention to DETAIL RG>

On the other hand.........

With all this working, when are you gonna have time to fish?

I run a tackle shop 3 days a week.....and will mate 3 days a week......AND STILL FISH MORE THAN MOST ( I said most ) PEOPLE

MAN, cut me some SLACK - did you see the time of my post? Do you know how many martini's I'd had by then? SHEESH

And who asked to go on that tiny, slow, bathtub of yours?

I've got a YACHT! :icon_pai:

Sounds like it's time for the duct tape and closet, LOL!

I get to censor too! :)

Edited by RoryGoggin
because I wanted to

Come on, guys. Lets keep this civil. If you want to argue over petty things, do it some other way...

Boy's don't make me :director:!

Go Feesh today as it will be blowing the rest of the week!

IF THIS DONT GET DELETED AGAIN.......

FROM DAY 1 MY SIGNATURE WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE,I WAS MADE TO CHANGE IT OR NOT BE ALLOWED TO POST & MY POSTS HAVE BEEN EDITED OR DELETED.......I SWORE 3 MONTHS AGO WHEN THIS HAPPENED AGAIN I WOULD NOT BE BACK......I TOOK EVERY ATLANTIC ANGLER CARD AND DECAL IN THE STORE ALONG WITH 2 BRAND NEW T-SHIRTS AND THREW THEM IN THE SH*TCAN......BUT I CAME BACK HERE FOR THE SAKE OF THE LACK OF LUSTER WEBSITE AND TRIED TO HELP OUT......I EVEN SUBSCRIBED ......TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY THAT ONE OF YOU THREE.....SAM,STEVE OR DIXIE SCREW WITH ONE ON MY POST/THREADS........YOU MADE THIS SITE BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU WERE TREATED AT SURF TALK ? AND DO THE SAME THING HERE AS WHAT MADE YOU LEAVE THE OTHER PLACE........YOU DONT SEE ME DELETING OR EDITING THREADS AT FINTALK DO YOU ? *please do not use the Lord's name in vain* .....MAN UP WHY DONT YOU..........CENSOR THAT .............ARE YOU DONE NOW ???

Edited by Sam
content