3 posts in this topic

Don't know how I managed it, but I did it - getting down to the family condo in OC without the family in tow - no kids, no wife - just me and a friend fishing with no distractions :mrgreen:

So we're both relatively new freshwater converts) and will in OC thursday night through Sunday - will be down on AI for the FLING. Looking forward to meeting some of the other members here! But beyond the fling, we'll be open to fishing just about anywhere in the OC/AI area that weekend - no real plans yet. Not sure if we'll just be doing AI all weekend, do the OC surf outside our place, look for a boat, or explore the other local spots (IRI, 3rs, etc) So if you want to meet up let me know or just find me at the fling...

sounds good to-me 8) I'll be down all weekend too and other than AI, I plan on fishing the inlet and someother places as well :D

I'll be around thur - sun, I'll shoot you a PM with my #. I'll be on a boat at least all morning long, but plan on making the run out to the beach once we're off the bay. I"m planning on fishing at least 20 hours a day LOL...SLeep 4 lets see how close I come