14 posts in this topic

Well,

Seeing how I will be gummed up all week in a class, tomorrow I am headed to Back Bay for a little early pore-drum fishing.

With Hanna behind us now, I am only hoping for fishable conditions (Currents lay down and no salad). Will be armed with some frozen caught fingers/cobbs and hoping the spot bite will be on as well.

Planning on bringing a spot rod, two pup rods and two heavers.

Andy, DS422, anyone game???

I'd love to go, but doubt I'll make it. My daughter's B-day is Monday and we have some loose neds to tie up tomorrow. And Adam is having a sleep over tonight!!! If for some reason I can get out I'll give you a holler.

Hey man id love to but the fact that its 430am and im just getting to bed...dont think ill make it next week for sure...

I got UP at 4:30 ......heading to Rudee in about 10 minutes and catch a few spot and mess with the BK club and then start calling HO's to go bouy hopping today for another Cobia or troll for some Macs since we know they were still here 4 days ago,if the lil ole storm didnt run em off !

I did get 2 more 12 gauges yesterday at the gun show so trap range time will be doubled the next few months as well

I knew when the tide started going out it would be on again!

Hope the blues thinned out some!

every third cast was a bluefish - kevin and ray took home 1/2 dozen - then the spot action kicked in and they got several nice ones too....stayed a couple hours longer than planned but what a great day !

Nice work Steve!:icon_thumleft: I probably will not be able to make it to the oceanfront until next weekend at the earliest. :angry8:

BACK BAY WAS CLOSED YESTERDAY - We fished up the street a ways Darwin !

BACK BAY WAS CLOSED YESTERDAY - We fished up the street a ways Darwin !

I called Back Bay at 0900 and they said they were open.

get up Andy ! Its Wednesday and 5 30 already ! sun up will be here before you know it

ANDY didnt fish yesterday at all...what a wuss.....even K~61 drove over for spot fishing at Rudee and then puppys at Ft Story ! I was heading early at 4 am this morning but it was a downpour......may as well wait for sunrise now to see whats flooded and what aint