Flatfish

Delaware's Joe Biden: Media Bias????

5 posts in this topic

Stop reading the "main stream media" it will make you go insane...:angry4:

do your own research and make up your own mind, that's what they don't want....

Agreed, stop reading the garbage rags, the Washington Compost, etc. Get educated, learn for yourself what the candidates are about and vote with knowledge.

Nothing worse that uneducated voters, which probably amounts to 85% of the voters...

I agree that the television media is obviously bias towards the left. I also find it difficult to actually get unbias information from any form of media.... Most polititions are so pollished and thier speech writers are incredible. That and the fact they tend to talk out of both sides of their mouth (depending on who's in the crowd). I guess looking at thier voting record is the only real way to see what they really are about.

Any other suggestions?

I agree that the television media is obviously bias towards the left. I also find it difficult to actually get unbias information from any form of media.... Most polititions are so pollished and thier speech writers are incredible. That and the fact they tend to talk out of both sides of their mouth (depending on who's in the crowd). I guess looking at thier voting record is the only real way to see what they really are about.

Any other suggestions?

Even that can be flawed because of all the pork barrel politics that go on as well.

Also take into account....

They may vote nay for a Bill simply because of a rider <sp?> or attachment to a proposed Bill. So their vote may not really say if they are for or against the main item in the Bill.

They always tout, "Look at my voting record".

Yeah, ok, surrrre......

Ya really got to get into the core values of a candidate, and that is difficult if not impossible.