6 posts in this topic

Here we are with another storm on the way. Looks like this one will be a Cat 1 Hurricane and come up the inland after bouncing off the Keys, Tampa and Tallahassee. Look for conditions to deteriorate starting Wednesday for the south and Mid-Atlantic Friday. It'll just be a rain event after landfall but may still have some gusty SE - E winds along with it to the right of the storm. After passage, it'll change up to westerly winds.

So get out there this weekend and early next week!!

143514W_sm.gif.f588db70e15f1226ecbf11852

Call me crazy, but I wish it would have come up the coast! Need a small tropical storm/hurrican to carve up the beach some before drum season. All this sand replenishment the past year or so has done nothing but flatten out the beach!

So with this storm running through, what is it going to do to my fishing in Corolla next week? I hope its not completely screwed up.

So with this storm running through, what is it going to do to my fishing in Corolla next week? I hope its not completely screwed up.

I think you will be fine!

From FL through the Carolinas, should make some rough surf into the weekend (at least as it appears). Big change in the track from yesterday. Heck with it, I'm going in the morning...(UGH! West winds!)

032224W_sm.gif.2fba62453c9be08617cc6bdf3