31 posts in this topic

I had intended to run to the Balt today, but due to cancellations and a small inexperienced crew coupled with a forecast that was, shall we say, sketchy at best, I decided to run to the ham bone and see what i could troll up.

We rolled out around 8, lines in by 10 after stops for fuel and bait. 11 AM one of the 80's starts screaming. Dave grabbed the rod fought the fish for a few seconds, then pulled in a bit off line. We're assuming it was a wahoo. 7 lines out, 4 of which had wire leaders, which one does the friggin bastage hit??? Lol. live and learn.

A short time later, I was re-rigging a bait, cos I didn't like how it was swimming and noticed that my SB short had popped it's clip. So I tightened it up a bit and reset the line. POP the clip goes again. I pull the line and see color!! Bring it in, and it's a small dolphin. So Bohica's offshore cherry is oficially popped!!

Marked fish everywhere, found breaks from 76* to 74* spread looked good, baits were swimming well but couldn't buy another bite.

Weather was sporty in the AM then flattened right out around 2:30. Heard that the balt was 4-8 with the occasional 11 thrown in. So I'm kinda glad I stayed in .

Beautiful day, and Dave and I had a BLAST.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Thanks again for the offer Bob it was one nice day on the water...:eusa_dance:

My head's fine. I don't get hung over. It's really dangerous as I have absolutely NO deterrent....well, except Stel....

Thanks for coming out.

By the way, I got word from Dave that we officially killed 2.5 bottles of Tuaca. Pretty work there!!

My head's fine. I don't get hung over. It's really dangerous as I have absolutely NO deterrent....well, except Stel....

Thanks for coming out.

By the way, I got word from Dave that we officially killed 2.5 bottles of Tuaca. Pretty work there!!

no kidding, nice work:icon_thumleft: did Dave happen to mention anything about the Thumb Dingers decals in the bathrooms:evil6:

Nice work Bob! wish i could've gotten down this weekend. Switchin jobs, ending a band....so I hope to spend more time having fun and less time workin in the near future :)

Where's the new job at? I just got one too. I start 9/2 @ General Dynamics...woo hoo!!

The only down side is that I'm stuck in Philly. So, my plans for moving to delaware are over.

But, at double my current salary, I'll take it.....and buy a PHAT beach house in Oak Orchard.

no kidding, nice work:icon_thumleft: did Dave happen to mention anything about the Thumb Dingers decals in the bathrooms:evil6:

Ah ya Randy I was going to mention that I see you had help getting one in the ladies room.:icon_tongue:

Exo

Yes, it was/is a Legal Dolphin.

No Min Length

10 per person per day.

Where's the new job at? I just got one too. I start 9/2 @ General Dynamics...woo hoo!!

Congrats Bob - btw my new gig is at an interactive marketing agency in Conshohocken. nice bump (not double like you lol) and 10-15 minutes closer.

I don't know Dave - I might have seen Randy sneaking in the ladies room!! LOL :lol:

I'll have to plead the 5th on that:happy3:

I'll have to plead the 5th on that:happy3:

Randy - i heard you drank the 5th!

I think I drank the 5th....in fact, I know I did, lol.

Phil - anyone here who knows me KNOWS that I don't keep short or even questionable fish. I'm a little suprised that you'd insinuate that.

Congrats Bob - btw my new gig is at an interactive marketing agency in Conshohocken. nice bump (not double like you lol) and 10-15 minutes closer.

Trowpa When one works for the State - It's not too hard to Double your Salary! LMAO!!!!!!!!! The Challenge for Bob is to DOUBLE this one! :) Welcome to my world! Exo- No Size Limit. No Nothing - just 10 per person per day. Find a pot - throw 'em a line and have fine.

Edited by TOO EZ

Trowpa When one works for the State - It's not too hard to Double your Salary! LMAO!!!!!!!!! The Challenge for Bob is to DOUBLE this one! :) Welcome to my world! Exo- No Size Limit. No Nothing - just 10 per person per day. Find a pot - throw 'em a line and have fine.

Tru Dat! lmao

I having trouble with my camera. Would love to put the picture of you with the underwear on your head up here. Gotta go look for that other cable.

Don't even think about it.....

POLL:

Who wants to sea Bob wth underwear on his head:icon_scratch:

POLL:

Who wants to sea Bob wth underwear on his head:icon_scratch:

All depends, who's underwear is it? :D

If it's his, forget about it!