8 posts in this topic

....24hrs from now we should be in OCMD:eusa_dance: gettin' ready for the 35th annual White Marlin Open:icon_pirat:

if your around, stop in at the Ocean City Fishing Center, which is right along RT 50 before the bridge on the right.....the boats name is BINNACLE located on "A" dock, (behind the pool) slip # 29.... our Captain is Rick Grapes of Binnacle Custom Tackle:icon_salut:, our mate is Randy "Thumb Dinger" Stinchcomb:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft: and our 3 anglers:3some: are Bob "hot doggs" Webber, Jeff "Big Kahuna" Stinchcomb and our "ringger" Dave Ferrell who is the Sr editor of Marlin Magazine, instructor at the Billfish University and co-host if the chevy Florida Fishing Report which airs on Sun Sports.....also if your in the area on Friday eveing were having a Dock Party, so stop on by and say "HI".......:hello:

....24hrs from now we should be in OCMD:eusa_dance: gettin' ready for the 35th annual White Marlin Open:icon_pirat:

if your around, stop in at the Ocean City Fishing Center, which is right along RT 50 before the bridge on the right.....the boats name is BINNACLE located on "A" dock, (behind the pool) slip # 29.... our Captain is Rick Grapes of Binnacle Custom Tackle:icon_salut:, our mate is Randy "Thumb Dinger" Stinchcomb:icon_thumright::icon_thumleft: and our 3 anglers:3some: are Bob "hot doggs" Webber, Jeff "Big Kahuna" Stinchcomb and our "ringger" Dave Ferrell who is the Sr editor of Marlin Magazine, instructor at the Billfish University and co-host if the chevy Florida Fishing Report which airs on Sun Sports.....also if your in the area on Friday eveing were having a Dock Party, so stop on by and say "HI".......:hello:

Good luck, Randy!! I'll give you a call when I get down Friday.

Good luck, Randy!! I'll give you a call when I get down Friday.

OK Bob......:glasses2: 'bout what time are you gettin' in town on friday?

Good luck! we will be in town the week end after.:happy6:

fished monday in the Poormans, had 2 sails jump the spread, Dave pulled the hook on 1, Jeff lost a nice Dolphin at the boat.....tuesday we fished the Baltimore, jumped 2 Whites, Jeff pulled the hook on his, mine stayed stuck and after a 10 min fight he was alongside for a good release (sorry no pic's).......fishing tomorrow, crew is finnally comming together:eusa_shifty:

Good Luck!

I keep looking for report on the binnacle on the white marlin open webpage!

Good Luck!

I keep looking for report on the binnacle on the white marlin open webpage!

yeah, I know Jim, Im been laxxed on filing my catch report.:eek:...it's 1st on my "to-do" list today:icon_wink: