3 posts in this topic

Phone rings this morning at 7am.. Winds are calm and the bay looks like glass so me and Jamie decided to head out to the islands for triggers spades maybe a shark or two. Great morning out...ran into some spanish at the 3rd Island and I got broke off a few times... oh yea and then we are out there and Jamies drag goes nuts....Look what Jamie got at the 3rd Island

keunpj-1.jpg

Thankfully tho she went home in my cooler...def a keeper..

That girl outfished us today on the boat 10 fold. Wanted to get her on some pullage since I knew she has never really been able to fight something that pulled back...we got into some rays and it was on....she fished like a champ...Im hoping I can get a surf rod in her hand this fall...I had mroe fun today making sure she caught fish, then I have all year....

1zyeyq8-1.jpg

all in all it was a great day out with Jamie and My guest ( Shannon ) from NY we got plenty of fish..plenty of sun and smooth sailing...

Edited by AndyMedic

Couldnt ask for better company or a hotter babe....calmest day I have seen this season.....get her back here for some stripper, I mean striper action this fall for sure !! :3some: