Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Xenoflame

Seeking Address or Directions to a Pier in Lewes

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I planned a fishing trip for the 16th of August, but forgot where the pier was. I know the piers inside of a park which cost like five dollars to get in, and than theirs a bait shop just before the pier starts. The only thing I can think of to make the pier stand out, is that it's like almost a mile long.

Anyone have any ideas on what or where would be?

Cape Henlopen is the name of the place you want to go.

You might also try fishing IRI (indian river inlet). Do a search on here and post the days you are going to be out and maybe someone will join you!

If you do fish Henlopen, make sure you have some gulp swimming mullet and 1/4oz jigs :) Flounder can be HOT HOT HOT in August there.

Thank you very much for the speedy response.

I've caught flounder before there, but I think it was more on pure luck. I mostly catch croakers, rays, and dog fish, Looking forward to trying out some of my new lures though.

As far as setting an event, would that also be posted in this forum, or is there a specific area I should search and post in?

follow the signs to the ferry, but dont enter the ferry area, go straight, enter the park and follow the signes to the pier

Thank you very much for the speedy response.

I've caught flounder before there, but I think it was more on pure luck. I mostly catch croakers, rays, and dog fish, Looking forward to trying out some of my new lures though.

As far as setting an event, would that also be posted in this forum, or is there a specific area I should search and post in?

There is a join me forum under the each state forum that you can post the join me information.