12 posts in this topic

......but my best fishin buddy is in the hospital. He has what the docs are saying is crones disease. If ya all could send a prayer or two , that would be much appreciated here. His case is not death bed or anything , yet, but he's bummin pretty bad. 2nd time since January this year. They might take out a piece of his guts, so, its up to the big man and all...... [smiley smilie=12 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=000000 shieldshadow=1]Dear lord...[/smiley]

anytime, I'll mention it to my mom too, she's all into that and you can be assured it will be done.

Give him my best. I understand that can be pretty tough.

Of course I'll be praying. I also have a fishing buddy with the same disease - lots of ups and downs living with it.

one for your fishin buddy today and I will put in a request at church on sunday. best of luck to your friend. we all need friends with the care and concern as you. :up:

:) The prayers are much appreciated. He got some anti inflammation and pain meds, and it is helping out. He said his diet is gonna have to change permanently. Thanks again fellas. All he keeps talking about is fishing and getting out of there so he can do some.... 8)

Thanks again fellas. Prayers helped him out. He is out of the hospital and eating light. Six days with no eating at all. He said that insanity started to creep up on him.... :twisted:

... fishing is one of the best meds :mrgreen:

Amen to that.