10 posts in this topic

Headed down off Sandbridge today with Andy and RACN looking for a cobia or a King, or whatever wanted to eat.

Got set up with the chum flowing and tossed out some fresh menhaden and fresh spot on the bottom while we waited to catch some fresh bait to put out on floats.

Didn't take long and RACN had a few live baits for us to toss out back. Not long after the bottom rods start to go off one by one with some 3- 3/12ft biters. Nothing huge, but small pullage none the less.

While I was checking on the chum bag, I noticed a huge Jack Crevalle come right by the boat, but he was uninterested in anything and he was gone before you knew it.

Also had one fish circle in the back of the boat halfway to the float, but no takers there as well.

Nice day to burn a few hours and attached are some pic's from the day.

Rudee Inlet:

100_1027-1.jpg

100_1029-1.jpg

Small Shark action:

100_1024-1.jpg

100_1020-1.jpg

100_1021-1.jpg

sorry steve every shot of you had the sun in the backround and came out like crap

Edited by Dixie719

Nice camera shots Andy!

I forgot about the trigger J caught as well.

NOB in the morning?????

Sometimes Me thinks me has a set of gill of me own !!

Thanx for adding the pics- I have oh 200 or so but the site still wont let me do it anymore.

I get this ::

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/bin/X11/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 200x150 -quality 70 -geometry 200x150 -unsharp 10 '/var/www/vhosts/atlanticanglers.com/httpdocs/gallery/data/500/thumbs/'