9 posts in this topic

fished the outgoing tide and caught 15 or so flounder with 9 keepers! limit is 8 so I limited out plus 1. I tried to give my extra to my buddy I was with who was pissed at me and he wouldnt take it. he was pissed because I was the only one catching. he was right next to me and only caught 8 or 9 flounder with 2 keepers. keepers were between 16-19" and still very fat. there was another guy who was across the slough right in front of me (I dont know how we never tangled) who only caught 1 keeper.

Sweet!

Nice to hear of someone catching keepers!

Now if I can just get one here in VA!

Very cool, Matt! What were you using for bait?

Don't ya hate it when your buddies get mad at you when you catch fish and they don't?

I know I get pretty mad at mine quite a bit.. :happy7:

Chalkbaitstrip-1.jpg

used live bait and gulps. I hate it too when everyone else catches fish and I dont. I just have the mojo sometimes. I can get extremely competitive at times, especially when I am catching. not just competitive with other people, but competitive with myself and nature. the more I catch, the more I want, and the more drive I have.

Edited by Pier_man0909

WTG!!!! Fished the incoming today at the bridge, AI side of the inlet and behind the airport. Forgot my gulp! :-( Only managed two TB flounder and one small boofish. Noted the incoming water was very cold. Glad to here someone was catching something worth while.

clear.gif

had a 1 gallon freezer bag full of meat after they were cleaned

Very cool, Matt! What were you using for bait?

Don't ya hate it when your buddies get mad at you when you catch fish and they don't?

I know I get pretty mad at mine quite a bit.. :happy7:

Chalkbaitstrip-1.jpg

too funny, it does get to a lot of people...especially Cinncinatti Dave. Still everyone likes to see their buddies get fish...we're all in the struggle together.

nice flatties Matt!

too funny, it does get to a lot of people...especially Cinncinatti Dave. Still everyone likes to see their buddies get fish...we're all in the struggle together.

the bottom line is sometimes your hot and sometimes your not.

That is what I'm talking about. Nice Flatties.Great job Matt:icon_salut: