5 posts in this topic

Looking for some general spots to take the neighbor kids. Any suggestion on where. Done alot of surf fishing in the damneck era, with not a lot of luck. any suggestions would help.

Well, Welcome Aboard Atlantic Anglers:glasses2:

I cant answer your question but Im sure some others from VA will chime-in and give you some tips:icon_salut:

Welcome aboard! We have some really knowledgeable Virginia anglers on board who will be able to help you out. There is also a lot of information in the inshore section you may find useful.

Welcome to your new home! Nice to have ya here.

Yep, the folks will toss in some places for ya, prolly this evening.

Nugent,

Welcome abaoard!

I fish Dam Neck pretty regularly and have had some really nice days and some not so nice days. If you scroll back or use the search feature, you can find some of my reports from there.

Have you ever tried fishing Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge? Really nice place and most of the time only a few other anglers down there.

You obviously have Lynnhaven Pier, Va Beach Pier and Little Island Pier not too far away, but I realize they can be crowded during this time of year.

I also fish the pier at Naval Base Norfolk after work a bit!

Give me a shout by PM and maybe sometime I will see you out there. I am ususally struggling to plough my overloaded pier cart down the beach at Dam Neck with too many rods. You can't miss me!