Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mdram

does anyone..........

16 posts in this topic

actually work or do you all just post all day? :mrgreen:

LOL I'm lucky, I work from home and sit in front of a PC all day, so I have the luxury of reading posts and posting on several different boards all day long :lol:

actually work or do you all just post all day? :mrgreen:

WORK :!: Thats a cuss word in many peoples book... :censored: :lol:

LOL,,,When it's slow here at work, generally the weekdays, I am reading posts or posting,,,after Easter weekend, we are packed almost everyday and my computer time will go way down.

:lol: I sell parts for the dealership on the net :mrgreen: so Im on ALL day surffin' n' postin' 8) thank goodness for Comcast :wink:

just wondering, since i sit at a computer all day doing civil design. and surfin the net when the comp is doing its thing

I goof off all day, take the dogs (5) out and run around, geocache, projects, etc.

I have to go to work to get any rest.

I work evenings in a homeland security command center, lots of access to "computers".

I work evenings in a homeland security command center, lots of access to "computers".

Workin fer the man..... :mrgreen: Guess you get the GOOD benefits :?:

Ive been trying to get in with uncle sam for a while now. They keep hiring other people. Maybe they are reading my posts...... :?

I goof off all day, take the dogs (5) out and run around, geocache, projects, etc.

I have to go to work to get any rest.

homeland security!

you should have access to all kindsa new sattelite photos of the beach.

maybe even a real time feed

hook up the board! 8)

homeland security!

hook up the board! 8)

Yeah, satellites are way kewl. I saw Coop land that Striper last week when he thought nobody was "looking".

Nah, that would be the Nat'l Recon Office (NRO), they have all the cool satellite feeds. Wish I was that lucky, it's just not my "area". I don't think they'd retask a bird just so we could see the beach. We'll have to stick with the web cam that Randy said he'd put up.

:lol:

homeland security!

hook up the board! 8)

Yeah, satellites are way kewl. I saw Coop land that Striper last week when he thought nobody was "looking".

Nah, that would be the Nat'l Recon Office (NRO), they have all the cool satellite feeds. Wish I was that lucky, it's just not my "area". I don't think they'd retask a bird just so we could see the beach. We'll have to stick with the web cam that Randy said he'd put up.

well you could say you were lookin for illegals comig onshore

homeland security!

hook up the board! 8)

:lol: nope, not me. I dont even like step-ladders :oops: now, I will have my Sony handy-cam wth me this weekend to catch some of you in action :wink:

Comon, I did that intel thing for 10 years....just send that RFI to NRO for some beach footage

I usually start my work day at 11am, take an hour for lunch and quit around noon. :v:

I usually start my work day at 11am, take an hour for lunch and quit around noon. :v:

Now, thats a long day man.... :lol::lol:

I come here to think fishing and unwind from work. :lol: