6 posts in this topic

That would be a blast, too bad most of us can afford to stay in FL for 40 days to have a legit shot at this.

yeah, but a week of it to try for the largest of the species would be a blast....Chances at Bulls, Tigers, Hammers wooohoooo...lets go

Yeah I've been watching, looks like a 13' Hammerhead is the biggest so far this year....Can't wait to follow the results

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CHERBER%7E1.MUL%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C08%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="country-region"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="State"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi all, I ran across this forum on the net and saw this topic. I know this thread is a year old, but I wanted to give you the information for this year's Shorebound Shark Tourney.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

The tourney has now opened to <st1:state w:st="on">Virginia</st1:state>, <st1:state w:st="on">North Carolina</st1:state>, <st1:state w:st="on">South Carolina</st1:state>, <st1:country-region w:st="on">Georgia</st1:country-region>, <st1:state w:st="on">Alabama</st1:state>, <st1:state w:st="on">Louisiana</st1:state>, and <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:state w:st="on">Texas</st1:state></st1:place>.<o:p></o:p>

If you are still interested it would be great to know, you probably already know where to find the information with the rules and the entry form.<o:p></o:p>

I am not sure if I can post that in here.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks,<o:p></o:p>

Herb

Sure you can Cuda, if it isn't the link in the first port, go ahead and post it.

Thanks for asking....