27 posts in this topic

I'm dumping the boat in tomorrow, weather permitting, and plan on going for some flounder in the bay friday, maybe troll AI Saturday.

20' Pursuit Tiara, Blue top.

Ch 71.

well good luck :!: I'll be beaching it this weekend at AI but I'll have my "hand-held" VHF wth me, I'll give you a shout and see how the boat action is 8) whats your boats name or just call Bohica on ch 71 :?:

havent decided if im gonna soak bait, toss a fly, tos lures. or where im goin

Bohica is the boat's name, so that'll work.

Tight lines!

Good Luck,,,hope you get a doormat :D size flounder.

Good luck on the water. :-)

Heading down to OBX sunday to Friday!!!!!!! Hope to hook up with some red drum, flounder and maybe a few large toothy ones!!!! Staying in Salvo! FISH ON!

I'll be heading south also in about an hour :bash: By the way, what dose NE1 stand for :?:

I'll be heading south also in about an hour :bash: By the way, what dose NE1 stand for :?:

NE1 = any one

Well, I got the boat, put it in the water and fished the thorofare for about an hour this afternoon. NADA. I'm gonna grab a bite and head back out behind assateague.

Well, I got the boat, put it in the water and fished the thorofare for about an hour this afternoon. NADA. I'm gonna grab a bite and head back out behind assateague.

Good Luck :)

hope you have better luck then me today not even a skate (well that's not bad :) )

Went out today, my neighbor got a 28" Rockfish, I got the skunk. Wind's - a - blowin', hopefully it'll die down and I can get back out.

WE drifted the inlet sat 4 a few hours, wind was really a blowin :!: Did not look like any one was catching.It was just great being on the water.Would love to have someone with experiance ride along,will post next time down.

DaveH,

I'd be happy to share any info on the local spots in Isle of Wight bay. Drop me an email. If you'd like to hit the inshore wrecks and reefs, join the reef foundation and they'll give you all the coordinates of their artificial reefs. It's $25 and well worth it.

Join Here

Ake's also sells the membership kit if you don't want to wait.

Here's 2 of my favorite spots in the bay, good for flounder until june, croaker after that:

api_478065_388.jpg.affd9cd81ed4d86d2bfd8

Damn-it, sorry I missed you 2, I did try calling Bohica on the VHF a couple of times, but musta' been when you were not fishing.

:( we need to have better communication between ourselves :| either a cell fone call- list or everyone meets-up at Dave's (ocsnapper) place :wink:

Well, I'll be back down this weekend. 410.213.0020 House, and 610.517.0854 cell.

I'm hoping the seas will calm down a bit. I'm itching to do some wreck fishing.

-Bob

Bohica, Those are two of my faverites as well. Also down by 14th st by the gray condos. I don't want to venture to far off shore alone till we get use to the new boat.Maybe we could follow you out to a reef or wreck.We would have room on board 4 anyone willing to teach us a trick or two and wants to have a fun day on the water. :D The boat is full of fuel, the cooler cold drinks,and plenty of snacks.

Bob, #'s noted and logged 8) my cell # is 443-392-5556

Dave, we'll be back down next weekend. may just take you-up on that, I've got alot of wreck/reef sites storred in my GPS 8)

Yeah, I like the condo's as well. What kind of boat did u get? And yes, I like the buddy system very much! Get in touch with me, and we'll team up when the weather calms down.

My next trip south will be weekend of 27th-30th of April.I'll repost a little closer to those dates.The Lana Marie 2 is a 22ft Triumph CC.

215_835.gif.09630761a2865f502163d7c02007

By the way, my cell # is 717-577-8164

Nice boat. Did you get it in Selbyville? I was very close to pulling the trigger on a 195, but then found out that the cockpit was not self bailing, so I bailed. I wound up got a really good deal on the Pursuit instead from another dealer.

BTW, I have yours and Randy's # logged. Thanks, and keep in touch.

By the way, my cell # is 717-577-8164

# is locked n' loaded 8) Nice boat Dave, looks alittle like mine :mrgreen:

I'll be down tonight, going out first thing in the morning. Gimme a call if you want to hook up.