7 posts in this topic

Haven't been fishing much lately so no fish reports but thought I would report this unusual visitor. Appears he and the cat had an "altercation" as the screen had been knocked out of the door and both wound up inside the house.

owl01.jpg.0f8deb87a3a5c272d3dee362c749b1

Now that's a switch! Those Owls can be a tough fight though. Is the Cat ok?

Nice looking bird!

Too bad it wasn't a plover.......:icon_tongue:

Both seemed to be ok. I got the owl out of the house (after it did it's business on the window sill) and it flew away into the woods. No marks on the cat. Not sure how it got into the garage because I only leave the door up about 6in and I'm assuming it was the owl that knocked the screen in by flying into it. Guess we'll never know but thought it was kind of cool to wake up to an owl in the house.

Wow, pretty cool looking critter.

If the owl knocked in the screen it might have been going after the cat for diner. :eek:

ocsnapper....I hadn't thought of that? The strange thing is that the door was from the garage to the house? The garage doors were down except for about 6 inches or so. There weren't any feathers around like you normally see when a cat catches a bird so I think you might be right, the cat probably drew the owl into the garage.