4 posts in this topic

I just registered and looking for a little bit of help. I will be going down to Ocean City this weekend and looking for some bluefish. I heard they moved out of massey's and hambone. I figured I'll start at jackspot then move off for that bluefin. I'm just looking for some blues so I can make some chum for sharks. Any help would be appreciated. I hope this thread is posted where it should be since this is the first time I have ever posted a thread. If I did it wrong maybe someone can let me know. Thanks again

Welcome to your new home Sika!!

I'd gesture you hunt on Assateague Island too.

Yes, your post is in the right place.

You will see several responses from the likes of bohika, bluegill2marlin, Randy, and a host of others.

(edited for brevity, too tired to remember everyone)

We have a bunch of old salts here, they're sleeping at the moment. LOL!!!!

Soon as the natives get stirring, you will get some answers.

Welcome aboard, post often and let us know how you do on your trips!

you can still try any of the meat's; Hot-Dog, Hambone, Sausages as there should still be some action there, we KILLED 'EM there 2 weeks ago.....:confused1:

I'd avoid Jasckspot for a few more months atleast, back in May the OCRF dumped a bunch of NYC Sub-Way cars to help build-up the aquatic population and it will take sometime before things settle down there.....:icon_surprised:

another spot NE of OC to try is Fenwick Shoal, might pick-up some Chark-Meat there too:cya:

Thanks for the help. I heard they moved out of the meat area. I also heard they r catching some small bluefins with some big ones mixed in. I let you guys know how I do, I'll be fishing Friday and Sat. I gotta be back in early Friday so I might just try in tight for some albacore. If anyone is going out my boats name is Shark Tooth and you'll be able to raise me on 19. Good luck everyone!