12 posts in this topic

Hi all!

New to the site, although I had lurked a bit. Finally registered though so don't be too rough on me. I see a few familiar screennames from some other places.

I grew up in MD. and now live in PA. I have fished both fresh and salt since I was seven. Looking forward to contributing to the site and hopefully get to rub elbows with some of you some time on the sand or rocks.

DMS #525

OBPA

Hi ya, and thanks Jim! Glad to be aboard.

-Jack

DMS #525

OBPA

Welcome to our humble abode Jack!

Feel free to jump in and join the fray!

welcome.. what other sites are you lurking around?? Hehehe

HEY HEY HEY!!

Alright Amanda!

(kidding)

He's home now!

LOL!!!!! :D

lol Steve I was just curious..

I was telling jimmy that I have received some messages and comments through camospace and it has become an assumption that if you fish around Ocean City and Assateague that you are on atlantic anglers.

I get asked "What is your atlantic anglers screen name?" not do I have one.. which is awesome that people just expect active anglers to be on here - just seeing if he's one of those people - don't worry not going to promote other forums! Remember I have to live with one of your moderators!

Welcome aboard! :icon_thumright:

Thanks again all. Ahhh, a little ribbing never hurts anyone fishin'girl422. Besides, I don't think there isn't anything I haven't been called at some time in my life.

I fish both hard, sweet and salt water. Pretty much year round when I can. So, needless to say I belong to about thirteen fishing forums and three off-road forums.

Sorry for not having anything to report. I haven't been able to get out for a few weeks now, but am looking forward to wetting a line next week.

Jack

DMS #525

OBPA

Edited by scavengerj