5 posts in this topic

I live in Germantown MD and I am looking to gear up for some fishing over July 4th weekend.

Anyone know of any good shops where I can get some tackle and good advice on rigs that are close by me?

I will be going to St. George Island and fishing from the shore. What can I expect to catch and what should I rig up?

Last year we rigged up bottom rigs with metal leaders for the hooks because of the Blues that were biting.

We also caught a flounder and some spot.

I live in Germantown Maryland and I am looking to gear up for some fishing over July 4th weekend.

Anyone know of any good shops where I can get some tackle and good advice on rigs that are close by me?

I will be going to St. George Island and fishing from the shore. What can I expect to catch and what should I rig up?

Last year we rigged up bottom rigs with metal leaders for the hooks because of the Blues that were biting.

We also caught a flounder and some spot.

1st off, Welcome Aboard Atlantic Anglers.....

closest place I can think of is the "Tackle Box" in Lexington Park....good selection of gear and helpfull tips form the locals too:icon_thumright:

1st off, Welcome Aboard Atlantic Anglers.....

closest place I can think of is the "Tackle Box" in Lexington Park....good selection of gear and helpfull tips form the locals too:icon_thumright:

Great, that looks like it's on the way to St. George. Thanks for the lead. I will be sure to stop by there.

Any others that I can go check out before I head down there?

no problem, only other "large" tackle shop in the area that I can think of is Bass Pro Shop at Arundel Mills Mall

Any input on what I should be fishing for or what can I expect?