6 posts in this topic

BOHIC & crew, Bob, Ryan, Oliver & myself fished the Ocean City Marlin Club small boat tournament on saturday:glasses2:.....we fished offshore, draggin' baits over all the Meats and caught @40+ Bluefish up to 15lbs:angry3: most were released but we did keep @ 12 for next weeks sharkin' trip:booty:.....at several times it was 3 and 4 on at a time and non-stop action at times:happy8:..... we had to moved several times to try and get away from them, as they totally destroyed our baits:cwm21:..... at one point we had 5 fish on at one time and had to leave one on, it was the "shotgun" down the center, when we got the rest on the lines in the center line went "NUTZ" as a Big Mako jumped on that Bluefish and ate it, Mako was only on for a minute or so, est it's weight at @250+ lbs...on the way in the sea's kicked-up and it was a wet n' wild ride in:icon_surprised:

That sounds cool!

Catch bait and hook a toothy without having to reel it in to bait up. :icon_thumleft:

Randy,

It was a pleasure fishing with you this weekend! I enjoyed myself with everyone. It was great meeting up w/ Oliver again and listening to the stories! And Thanx Bohica for the invite! Glad I was able to help out.

Sorry we didn't get on the meat... but, thats fishing. For the inshore bite - I think we were a Day late in the areas we fished in. We had a post on the DMF site that went 9 for 12 @ the Fingers and Masseys on Fri. Unfortunately, we found all the bluefish know to man!!!!!

Lets to it again! Hopefully, the conditions will be right and we wont be Soaked or Sore!!!!!!!

Ryan

That sounds like a nice Mako. Good times.

Thanks Guys:icon_salut:

Ryan it too was a pleasure meeting and fishing wth you:glasses1: you did an outstanding job keeping fresh baits in the cooler:icon_pray:too bad the pesky Bluefish kept destroying them:angry1: