7 posts in this topic

Things are slowly picking up, nice water temps though.

ST's and SB's and being caught, although still on the small side.

Let us know how you did, fish or no fish.

Go get 'em!

went fishing last night on the Eastern Bay was using Blood worms and squid had 2 nibbles and my buddy had a nice fish on ( I would like to think that it was a huge Drum) and fought it for a few minutes before it broke his line. Drove the boat to Kent Narrows to catch the end of the outgoing tide and ended catching only one Rock Fish Nice nite on the bay bad night for fishing:angry3:

My buddy and I fished Ocean City today for flounder. We started out by throw netting two dozen 3" spot for bait behind Assateague Island. We drifted the inlet, the east channel, the thoroughfare and several locations behind Assateague Island. The grand total for the day was one bite, a 17" bluefish that my buddy caught. We saw one flounder caught the whole day by a passenger on the BayBee. It looked to be about 7" long.

Fished the surf in back of the condo in North Ocean City last night for a few hours - a few smallish kingfish and the usual skates. Was a beautiful night though.

Hey Flatfish,

I hope the Flounder Pounder this weekend isn't as slow as your day went....I can't hardly believe that.....you covered all the areas I usually cover, and you even had the killer "SPOT" eye candy for the big flatties......

Did you guys find clear water to fish that day ?

Stan

Hey Flatfish,

I hope the Flounder Pounder this weekend isn't as slow as your day went....I can't hardly believe that.....you covered all the areas I usually cover, and you even had the killer "SPOT" eye candy for the big flatties......

Did you guys find clear water to fish that day ?

Stan

The water was nice and clear in most locations. The conditions were extremely good but the fish were not cooperating. I'll be giving it another try next weekend.

Hit AI this eve, very nice night on the beach, met Sam out there and Bud. They had a killing with the kingfish, I had several kings and one good run around 1 am. got it into the wash and seen a 4 to 5 foot sand tiger on the end of my line, then out of no where SNAP!!! It broke off at my shock leader. Oh well you cant have em all. Still a nice eve on the beach.