8 posts in this topic

Heading out to the CBBT Friday morning to see if any Cobia are swimmin around and hungry. Probably head out about 4:30 or 5:00 am to catch sunrise and see if we can pick up some small blues for pinnin . Going to try swimmin live eels on pins and live blues or croakers down the bottom . Might still be early for that location but going to give it a shot. Anyone care to join us come say hello !

Fishing From Seagull Pier. Looks like 4 of us right now. You going to join us ?

no, I wish, but I'll be down at kiptopeke sun night, fishing from the yak sun night-tue morning, then fishing Seagull on the way home for a couple hours tue afternoon

Good Luck in the yak ! Maybe we will run into you tuesday on the pier. Tight Lines

You guys end up doing anything??

I'm going through fishing withdrawls right now...If I don't get out here in the next day or so, I'm gonna go postal!:help:

Hey Steve , Nothin that weekend except a couple run offs on Crab down the bottom but no hook ups:BangHead: . Wound up going to Rhode Island cause my Dad was not doing well . Came home tuesday and recived a phone call Wednesday that he had passed away that morning. Back up there thursday morning and just got back into town . He turned 87 the week before he passed so he had been around along time ! I did bring a 10' rod and hit the rocks on Jamestown Island for about 20 minutes one afternoon and caught a 19" Stripe on my second cast ! That was all the time I could get so I was glad the Stripe cooperated !

Sorry for your loss!:angel2:

Hope to see you on the sand soon!