5 posts in this topic

Gonna spend the sun night-mon afternoon before the wedding doing what I love (other than her :P) and dad and I are heading down to Kiptopeke State park to camp and fish. I might be taking my boat, even though its not a fishing boat, it can still catch fish, but I'm definitely taking my yak. Anyone gonna be around or wanna come out and meet us? Lemme know.

I really wanted to try fishing both of those spots this summer, I would love to join you down there, but with the price of gas hovering over $4.00 I think I need to stick to the Choptank and AI.

The resteraunt on the seagull pier has really good food, I used to eat at that place as a kid when I used to vacation in Va Beach. I stopped there on my way home from FL a couple months ago and it was just as good as I remembered it to be.

pfft......comon, you can make it I'm coming from Northern VA

no peer pressure needed Jeff... I know it was hard for him to turn down this offer we have talked several times about wanting to fish down there.. so leave him alone LOL

We were going to stop and fish the seagull pier on our way home from Florida but of course the skies opened up and poured just as we got to the bridge.. we had to settle for dinner at the restaurant and no fishing :(

Getting ready to head out in a couple hours!!!!! Meet me out there and we'll catch up some fish (hopefully)