5 posts in this topic

I am also able to pretty much fish any day, I do both trolling and chunking and have all tackle and equipment needed including outriggers, tuna bag, gaffs, lures, etc.

I might be up for a trip somewhere 5-8 july....I need to see what the new in-laws have planned for the weekend though....

I will definately be looking to fish then. And I forgot to mention I have the all important Tuna Permit. I cant wait to start yelling "Fish ON".

Just let me know!!!! We will be in sometime on sat the 5th, Like I said I'm not sure what the new in-laws (will only be in-laws for a week on the 5th) have planned, but I'll be there all day sun and mon and leaving out sometime tue evening for home. Hopefully this can work out as her Mom comes from an Irish fishing family and they LOVE their fish. I'd be the hero of the week if I could bring in some fresh tuna, wahoo or mahi. And, with that being said, I don't think my new wife would give me a hard time about the cash for gas :angel5:

do you plan on doing any sharking in the next couple weeks I am chomping at the bit to get out there with so many sharks being caught and water temps so hi I am up for a trip at any time so take my number 302-236-6601. I have rods gaffs tail ropes and everything needed to tuna fish as well. my boat is currently down.

thanks

Raymond