12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good tackle shop that has surf fishing gear for sale, in the Severna park area thats about 20 min. south of Balt. city and 20 min. north of Annapolis for thoes who don't know where S.P. is.

thanks,

dave

Anglers Tackle Shop near the Bay Bridge on Rt. 50 has a good selection of tackle. I think there is also an Outdoor World in that area.

yeah, your best-bet is the Bass Pro Shop at Arundel Mills Mall, great selection and good prices:) and make-sure you get the BPS "REWARDS" card too:icon_thumright:

Dave,

Bass Pro is definitely the ticket.

I work 10 minutes away , so I'm there at least once or twice a week....and they will definitely have what you want....

Not sure what type of surf combo's you're looking for, but they have surf combos that range from $50 on up......Right now they have a bunch of surf combos on display for fathers day.....

Hope you find what you need....

Stan

If it were me I would stay well away from anglers on RT50.

If it were me I would stay well away from anglers on RT50.

why is that, to pricey

Dave,

You're gonna get a bigger and broader selection from Bass Pro, and since they buy at such a sick volume, the prices will definitley be better......They almost always have what I need in stock..(except they don't carry sputnik sinkers....which I give all that business to Bucks Place along with my bait, snacks and cold brewski's).....and I assure you that you can find everything from a generic 50 dollar surf combo all the way up to some high end stuff on the shelf at Bass Pro ....I was just there on Friday....an hour lunch break is barely long enough to see it all, that is, unless you know where to look......

why is that, to pricey

Price is an issue there, but mainly customer service stinks, I have heard it from many people and experienced it first hand myself.

I live in Crofton. Definately Bass Pro Shop. I buy of my big tackle there, and support Bucks with everything else. You just can't beat the selection and price. I also like it because of the camping supplies.

Thanks for all the help, I hope I will run in to guys/girls on the beach. As soon as I get rid of my texas tags and get MD. tags I will buy the beach permit.

No need to wait to get the AI permit. The price is the same for instate and out of state since its a national park. $110 bucks.

dont forget the other $30 to get you through the gate though. The entrance pass is $30 in addition to the permit.