6 posts in this topic

April 10th 7:30pm Pasadena Sportfishing will celebrate it's 15th anniversary at

Earleigh Heights fire hall Ssverna Park,MD.

Guest speaker Capt. "Walleye Pete" will give a talk about trophy Rockfish on the flats. Capt.Pete has been a guide for George Poveromo seen on ESPN TV.

All who attend will receive a free PSG anniversary coffee mug. Free hot dogs,cake,chips and coffee.

Four (4) door prizes to win a seat on a charter boat.

The 50 cent prize table will have over $700.00 of fishing items.

Meetings are free so come and help us celebrate 15 years as a great fishing group

For more information call 410-439-3474

http:// www.heyfish.com

Wish I could go. Sounds like a good organization.

Watch it, these guys bring the wind with them LMAO!!!!!!!!! I really wish I could go too, however the drive from Manassas to Severna Park is quite a haul on a weeknight through traffic :mrgreen:

Well, it's not far for me but it's a little too late to make it now that it's 9pm.

Perhaps if these things were posted BEFORE the day of the event.....

Wow what a great PSG meeting we had last night!

Over 220 members attended and lots of hot dogs and cake was consumed. Big prize table, large 50/50, and 10 door prizes.

Capt Walleye Pete held everyone's attention with the power point program he presented. He was so good I asked the members if they would like to have him back next month and do another power point. There was a loud applause.

The next meeting is May 8th and PSG is looking forward to having Capt. Pete back again.

By the way not only did Capt Pete donate a trip of four but he also volunteered to help the PSG with our May 13th Kids fishing derby. Pete you are a great sportfisherman.