6 posts in this topic

If Cape Charles is the black drum capital of the world, and Wachapreague is the flounder capital, Ocean City is the white marlin capital, then we should nominate Bethany Beach as the Dogfish capital of the world. Nine hours of fishing at 3R's yesterday and and well over 50 smooth doggies.

kinda off topic but im just starting to get into surf/pier fishing but now one really shares info, plus i still cant figure out whare 3r's is..

kinda off topic but im just starting to get into surf/pier fishing but now one really shares info, plus i still cant figure out whare 3r's is..

Not sure where you've been looking that no one shares info, but the guys here are ALWAYS helpful. Its been years since I've ventured into Delaware, so I'll let the rest of the guys tell you exactly how to get places....but man......Ask here and short of burning an actual hole with GPS coords, these guys will tell you everything you could ever ask and probably then some......

3R's is the first dune crossover south of indian river inlet, It is about 1/4 to 1/2 mile south of the bridge. There is both a crossover for driving and one for walking onto the beach there.

cool thanks for the info... looking forwords to learning from and maybe meeting some of you in the future as i know nothing about fishing the surf. But would love to learn.. if it swims ill try to catch it.

I will be fishing at 3Rs some next week, private message me and I will give you my cell number and maybe meet you there. I am not a surf fishing expert but do catch my share and would be glad to help you learn the basics.