8 posts in this topic

Clean the Bay Day 2008 is Saturday, June 7th, 2008, from 9am-12pm.

VCAN is sponsoring two locations for Clean the Bay Day at the following locations below:

1) Hampton, VA - *Exact location still TBD (stay tuned)

2) Willoughby Spit Beach - Norfolk, VA (West Ocean View)- Meet at 15th view/Lea View Public Access walkover at 8:30am for team clean up instructions.

Also VCAN will be participating with Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge in holding a Surf Fishing Class open to the Public.

BBNWR holds a Surf Fishing Instruction Class and a FreshWater Fishing Instruction Class each year. This year VCAN was asked to hold the Surf fishing Class and yours truly will be the Instructor for the Surf Fishing Class.

If you would like to assist in either one of the Beach Clean up's or the Surf Fishing Class, please let me know! We could really use all the extra help we could with each.

It's a great day when all said and done and we are looking forward to helping out!

P.S. I could really use someone in the Surf Fishing Class! Someone to show them how to tie shockknots better than me!!!

P.S. I could really use someone in the Surf Fishing Class! Someone to show them how to tie shockknots better than me!!!

Steve lemme check my schedule I might be able to help out

Sounds good Andy, I was gonna call you!

You on Base tomorrow???? I'll try to throw some business your way iffin you are!

Man!!!! I wish I could...sounds like a great day but as usual....something that I think sounds great, ends up being on a weekend I'm on call :( good luck, hope you have an INCREDIBLE turnout

Sounds good Andy, I was gonna call you!

You on Base tomorrow???? I'll try to throw some business your way iffin you are!

No im off tomorrow..on my 3 day break right now...Im off the 7th so I'd be glad to help ya out some.

I fished the seawall in the V area and got alotta hits...no fish tho

lemme know Steve...If its a weekend..I can help assist.

Al,

I'll call you today, it's next Saturday!

Tnx!!