6 posts in this topic

I know some of this crazy internet, fishing, posting, picture stuff is a lot to take on, but it is what this site is all about. Once you get acclimated to it, and use it's features a few times, you will get the hang of it and enjoy posting pictures as much as you enjoy seeing them.

If you don't have a digital camera to take with you on your fishing adventures, get one. They are relatively inexpensive (especially compared to that new rod/reel combo you just bought) and they will help you keep your fishing experience forever.

You obviously know how to use a computer and get logged in, so the hard part is behind you.

If you need any help buying a camera, taking a picture, downloading it to your computer, posting it on your topic or anything else, make sure you let us know on here. We are more than willing to help! :up:

- Support Staff

(actually this is sam speaking for every moderator) :mrgreen:

I could use some help picking out a digital camera. There used to be one around here, but I think it moved to the beach. :D:D

I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P100, works great and prices have come down since the newer stuff has come out. It's a 5.1M pixel, does decent 8X10 print outs too.

If you are looking for something that does a REAL nice print at the larger sizes (8X10) you may want to consider a 7M pixel.

Pretty much anything is good for a cheap beach cam, from 3M and up, all looks fine when posted on the site.

I got to get a cheap one to keep for the sandy areas.

how do i post my pictures here

First, you need to register and become a member, no charge, no personal questions.

After that, when you post a note in the forums it will give you an option to post a pic. Also, by using your "Control Panel" selection at the top of the pages, you may enter pics into your personal or main galleries.