9 posts in this topic

Fished Capt Steve's spring fishing tournament this weekend, only caught one fish but it was good enough for 3rd place 39" 19.4lbs,my fishing partner Ronnie took 2nd place 36" 21.11lbs, and good old lucky chucky took first with a 38" 22.9 lber.

All in all it was a good weekend.

100_0563-1.jpg

100_0576-1.jpg

Those were some nice fish. It was good to meet you this weekend. I couldn't get out on Sunday morning to meet up with you all....too much rum on saturday night...:confused3: I really wanted a shot at that drum that was lurking around down there....

nice work!

Man you are rocking and rolling this spring!

Awesome work!

good job man, ill be out there tomorrow...anyone else going?

Thanks Guys, Hey Jeep we are going to get it together one time here soon, Let me know when your hitting the beach again and we'll see what we can do. I can always use an excuse to go fishing.

You sure deserved those fish for the walk you put in to get them. It was great to meet you out on the beach and later at the shop. Hopefully we can run into each other out there as I drive a Black Yukon with Delaware Plates. Will be down there again this weekend as the ORV is now open for trucks....Rob

You sure deserved those fish for the walk you put in to get them. It was great to meet you out on the beach and later at the shop. Hopefully we can run into each other out there as I drive a Black Yukon with Delaware Plates. Will be down there again this weekend as the ORV is now open for trucks....Rob

Hey Rob, It was good meeting you all also, We will be there sat and sun so we will see you all then. And NO walking:) this time.Don't catchem all before we get there!!

Chris

Excellent! Thanks for the pics and reports.