16 posts in this topic

Just wanted to say that i have a charter trip booked for the 20-21 on the Chesapeake bay for some stripers adn that will be the reason i can make it to the STRIPER FLING!...hopefully we can do as good as last year!

me_and_mike_with_the_two_biggest_194.jpg

me_alone_resized_178.jpg.c9b8aed15611032

Great catches! Lots of fun. Good luck. BTW, you wrote "can make it to the striper fling", do you mean, "can't" ?

Bummer... Maybe Next time! :-)

yeah ill be down everyother chance i have in april ( whats left ) and march and plus almost every weekend in summer!

im glad its comming up but i wish that i could be at the striper fling too but ill def. try to get down other times to get to know the guys finally!! Ill be sure to post pics when i get back of any fish we catch!

Well i just got home from our trip on the Chesapeake bay for Stripers...We caught our limit each day by 11 AM. Most of them were on umbrellas in white color. Wish i could have made it to the fling but i have to admit..catching theses stripers was pretty fun! We ended up getting a sitation on the one, 44inches and 32.55 lbs. I caught a 36inch 16lb rockfish on friday and on sat i caught a 37 inch 17lb rockfish but this is the funny part...i caught it by hand lining the line in because it hit on a dummy line of the side of the boat! Below are some pictures of the fish we caught! Lemme know what cha think!

the_cow_on_the_scale_with_ur_167.jpg.700

5_fish_from_saturday_289.jpg.af092a8d293

my_fish_from_firday_again_149.jpg.8be144

Nice job! I bet that was fun. :v: :mrgreen:

:kewl: Saweeet!!! Fish...what I'd like to know is if anyone's catching stripers like that in the surf at AI? I'm chopin' at the bit to get to the island the weekend of the 5th through the 7th...just 2 weeks away! Yay.

Dave, that is prime time, buddy.

Nice report Nate. Looks like a great trip.... 8)

I just caught a nice 19lb striper at SPSP from the shore line. Glad to see there are still some keepers for the shore guys.

Hey guys im heading back out on the bay for another chance at a nice striper...if you want you can give me a call and see how were doin 717-599-8353....after this trip its mostly all surf/back bay fishing for me in OCMD and AI!!