6 posts in this topic

I am looking for a couple of guys to join me on my boat for a shark fishing trip to B Bouy sometime over the Memorial Day Weekend weather permitting. I have all the tackle and accessories(flying gaff, shark tamer((20 gauge)), tail rope. Alcoholic beverages are permitted but not until after fishing is done for safety reasons. I have a 23 foot wellcraft boat and many years experience shark fishing. Lets go get some good eating thresher steaks.

I already have plans with the family, I hope to catch the next trip out that you have. Maybe if ok with you, I could take Jay out since neither I or him have not ventured out deep sea fishing.

Great to offer such a trip! I wish I could go, but I'm going on a much needed out of state vacation. Enjoy, and catch em' up!

I am pretty much a fishing trip waiting for a chance to happen, so just let me know when you want to go and if the weather cooperates we will see if we can put it together. And Pattie and I would be glad to have you and Jay out for a day of pulling on big fish.

I am headed up that way on tuesday....i will let ya know whats happening...

I am intrested in your shark trip I was planning on taking one myself but the boat is down for a couple weeks and have been bummed out. are you targeting threshers my phone number is 302-236-6601

I have lots of shark trips under my belt. what is the estimated cost.

Thanks