11 posts in this topic

marine forecast...storm warning. We got some crazy wind on the shore today. Power outages everywhere and trees down. Couldn't sleep last night...wind was pounding against the house. Gonna blow until tomorrow. Wonder what this will do to the bite once it settles?

Can't blame me for this one - I left town at 3pm yesterday....:booty:

I left town at 3pm yesterday....:booty:

:icon_scratch:Hmmmm, thats about what time the sun came out yesterday afternoon:evil6:

this wind is King Neptunes defense against Dixies casts. LOL Had a great time and was wonderful meeting such a nice group of people at the fling. Thanks Sam for the T-shirts. Hope to see yall after the wind settles down again.

Dixie, what do the Portuguese think about you fishing in their international waters? LOL!

I think the next bite might be on Tues night to Weds morning, should be NNE to SSE winds.

I would swear it was a hurricane a blowin'! We had two big oaks uproot and many branches. Power has been out for much of the day.

Might go fishing...:icon_thumright:

I would swear it was a hurricane a blowin'! We had two big oaks uproot and many branches. Power has been out for much of the day.

Might go fishing...:icon_thumright:

On the main street in Ocean City...... speaking of that I hope Snappers is OK!

Had a small twister touch down where I work.

Spun a few SUV's and put some metal debris right through the passenger side door. Also had light poles and trees knocked down!

Ended up having to work last night for a few hours to ensure everything else was OK!

:icon_thumleft: Guess I'll drop the yak in again tomorrow, might not be raining and winds will be below 40 knots.

Power was out most of the day so I went fishin'.

Wasn't much fun in the yak on the river today. Rain, wind, fast water and dodging rampaging trees. I think one of them was Sam's Oak tree.

Other than that, pretty uneventful.....

Well, there was that bait chunk in the back of the head..

WOW, Glad to hear you all are "OK" :hello:we musta' just missed it up my way, just alot of rain and some 30mph+ winds:angel5:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBJbKtsQUxM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBJbKtsQUxM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]video of the storm at the wall....