7 posts in this topic

I'm going to attempt to post a pic of a decent zebra from last year . The fish was caught on a live eel using a Shimano 4500 and 17lb Trilene Big Game Line and a 7' MH OB Rod . We were fishing at the CBBT in December in about 40' next to one of the HI-RISE Pilings . Try and guess the wait and length and I'll take you to one of my "Secret Spots" for the big perch . clear.gifOops ! I think I'll have to try posting again

WOW! That is a big ole boy! :wohow:

Come on guys , the weight is right on the picture :mrgreen: You can do better on the length though . Let me say this : She was a VA Citation . We tried like hell to revive her and let her go but the ole' gal didn't respond to the CPR . My good friend Tim was the angler and I was the net man . Kudos to Tom Palm who without his sweet Grady Gulfstreem we couldn't have caught the fish . We caught numerous 40" to 45" fish on top-water plugs one morning . It was fast and furious fishing , all with LTJ outfits . We consistently landed fish in the 25' to 35" all day long. That place can be amazing at times . I also had a very productive cobia trip last June . If you haven't tried that than you should

That is one LARGE :wohow: ,,,awsome fish and a great catch! Glad to see ya try to let her go :D