2 posts in this topic

My wife and I will be heading for the BullPen friday afternoon, we will be setting up in the middle of the pen and have a screen house set up. If you are down early for the spring fling stop by and say hello. Will have the grill there, so bring the dogs and brats or burgers and lets get to know some of the wonderful people on here. Hope to see some of you guys and gals this weekend. We can also move the screen house to the fling if rain is possible to cook in.

My wife and I will be heading for the BullPen friday afternoon, we will be setting up in the middle of the pen and have a screen house set up. If you are down early for the spring fling stop by and say hello. Will have the grill there, so bring the dogs and brats or burgers and lets get to know some of the wonderful people on here. Hope to see some of you guys and gals this weekend. We can also move the screen house to the fling if rain is possible to cook in.

I'll most likely be out late Friday afternoon too, will look for you if your not there yet look down the beach I'll be in a old beat up truck with an older camper on it, once there that's where I'll be till we leave sometime either late Sat. or Sun morning. Will have a cold beer on ice for ya if you stop by.