9 posts in this topic

I will be heading for the beach on Friday around 3:30 pm. I will be in a 2004 Ford F150 with a beat up 35 year old camper on it. My Delaware tag and AMSA tag #430 are on the cooler rack. Stop by and say hello, I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys and gals. By the way, Mrs Bluegilltobluemarlin will be there too. My name is George and wifes name is Pattie.

I will be heading for the beach on Friday around 3:30 pm. I will be in a 2004 Ford F150 with a beat up 35 year old camper on it. My Delaware tag and AMSA tag #430 are on the cooler rack. Stop by and say hello, I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys and gals. By the way, Mrs Bluegilltobluemarlin will be there too. My name is George and wifes name is Pattie.

hmmm, I'll be in OCMD @5pm tomorrow and my 1st stop is going tobe the ranger station on AI toget my 2008 OSV permit and gate card....I don't plan on bringing and rods n' reels but maybe I'll motor-on-down the beach and say "HI" :hello:

I be in a gold 2001 AWD Ford Escape:icon_thumleft:

I am truly jeslous of you bioys & girls. Let us know whats bitin!

See everyone on the beach, I will probably be fishing about 1km south of the bullpen this weekend and staying in the pen at night.

might just be back out tomorrow as the weather (and therefore my wife's schedule has changed). going to be SW for most of the day. the flies were awful today be prepared. I'll be in a gold/tan tacoma.:fish::cool:

sorry we couldn't catch-up to you on friday, got down to late but we'll be back friday afternoon and should be on the beach early saturday morning:glasses1:

I looked for you while I was out on sunday and didn't see you.

if you have a green truck and left right around 11:30 I think I passed you when you just got done filling up.

we actually left around 10 or so on sunday morning, grey truck with older camper with yellow stripe on it.