3 posts in this topic

Well, if you were a 4" storm, last night was not your night. I arrived around 6:15 to see about a dozen fisherman pulling in blue after blue. It was like that for the first hour. The next hour and a half only a scattered few. I almost packed it in myself around 8:45 after RACN35 called me to see how it was going. I figured I would give it a try for a little while longer. Pulled in a nice 16.5 inch grey trout within 5 minutes and then missed another shortly thereafter. Had a few more blues chomping the storms before the grass started to come back in and then I called it a night. Just before I left another grey was pulled in by someone else. Kept a few blues and the trout for dinner.

IMG_4779.jpg.6d0a2cb165a85d3873b59dd91c9

Nice job D!

I only got one blue tonight, but it was a nice one about 2 1/2 -3#'s and tagged and released on 15" Flounder.

Blues were being caught to the left & right of me for a good hour.

Got a nagging headache or I would have stayed till the tide turned!

Headed over to the 9ft shoals off the high rise yesterday around 1 pm........anchored up and sat until it got dark......we fed the sharks clams,crabs and fish heads until they were full.....smooth as glass all the way across the bay !