8 posts in this topic

Went out this past monday with Capt. Buddy Harrison on Tilman Island ............talk about a nice boat over 60 ft long and 16ft beam. ...and we needed it to that day. Trolling the mouth of the Choptank just south of Sharp Island light house 4+ chop and wind gusting up to 30mph and rain coming at ya sideways. Nasty day to be on the bay in any other boat than the one we were on. Was watching the other captains in their boats getting tossed around like rag dolls. Most of them called it quits by noon we stayed till 3 and caught our limit of 6 fish 34" to 39". If ya ever go out of Tilmans Capt. Buddy is the man to hook up with great guy and good fisherman............:icon_thumleft:

th_APRILFISH046-1.jpg.4cbe9f4debfb19c0ac

On another note a buddy of mine just got in from trolling today caught 3 nice fish 39"to 43 " trolling mouth of Easter Bay near drop off near light house. Said at one time he had 5 rods bend double over managed to get in one fish off that mayhem. Would have loved to have been there to handle that one:blob1: but that silly thing called work got in the way again....................*make note to self...hit lotto tonight spend rest of life fishing:angel2:

buddy harrison and "good guy" have no place in the same sentence unfortunately. Google him...

Lol ........Yea I know the stories on him but he is a true colorful Easter Shore caracter and gives his all to his fishing partys so that makes him ok by me:angel8:

I know of the individual and he's not ok in any book. Giving him money to support his habit of breaking the law and raping our precious resources is a travesty. He is nothing short of a poacher. What does he have now? Four, maybe five against him? And that's just the times he got caught!!!!

We need Judges that will, DUHHH, enforce the law.

It just really angers me that people like him continue to get away with this and that people continue to give him money.

This is very different from the problems at Kool Ice.

Glad you had a good time though.

Not that I would ever take a charter on the bay, but if I ever do I will surely stay away from him.

I Just had a nice time..........I guess even Ax murderers can be nice till they cut yr head off:confused3:

th_Rodney-Dangerfield.gif.1935b4a2af0cbb

I Just had a nice time..........I guess even Ax murderers can be nice till they cut yr head off:confused3:

LOL -- just don't go on Friday the 13th!