6 posts in this topic

...got a late start, left Sandy pt @8am and Im glad I was late as I heard it was a mad-house from 4am to @7am:confused3:

got lines in the water @8:30, 4 rods wth single rigs, was just Barb and I...trolled south towards Bloody Pt dragging in 80' + of water on the eastern shore side, talked to a few friends out there and nothing was going on:icon_thumbdown:....made a turn north @11am and dragged the western shore side in 50' + of water, nothing at all....draged north to the bridge, then got a call from Oliver...pulled in lines and headed north to meet-up wth Oliver, never saw his ship, even went as far north as Pooles Isl :confused: dont know where he was but it was more than the reported 5 miles North of the bay bridge:confused1:

anyway, my boat ran great all day...from start-up, to trolling for @4 hrs and even the WOT trip north, perfect all day...lets hope it stays that way:evil6:

gotta' work this saturday:evil7: so I may try again on sunday if I can put together a crew, so if you wanna' go, just let me know.....:director:

Actually we were south of Pooles Island and we were north of the bridge 5.2 miles and I can't believe you missed this...

RVHughSharp-13.jpg.037730960cc16b90fcc32

Hmmm, never saw you dude:confused1:

now it was a little hazey that day and my radar was down:confused3: so you gonna' be at the fling next week? how about Oma:confused:

BG/BM, sounds good bro, I'll let you know next time.....looks like my next several trips will be in OCMD though:happy2:

Went out the 30th trolling from Matapeake south then over to Thomas Point south then jumped back across to Bloody Point south down to near Poplar Island for over 6 hours 10 rods out and not one knock down. Nice day on the water but frustrating. Did manage to catch a few jelly fish. Saw a few rocks caught but they were few and far between:angry2:

Mid Chessie yesterday with 13 rigs out.

Quickly limited out on 40" men in stripes and saved the diesel.

One female harvested, all her eggs were rotting inside her.