5 posts in this topic

Left Rudee inlet at 0630 with Ashton, Don and Bobby aboard, we planned on heading out deep for Seabass and Tiles but decided to stop at the Triangles to see if we actually had to run 60nm to get some groceries. We never left the fishing was quite good we worked the Triangle reef for half the day and then moved south to some near by wrecks and ended the day catching at least 150 BSBs and a few Bluefish. Surprisingly there were very few Dogs maybe 10 all day. We ended the day with 60 beautiful Bass in the box and we threw back anything under 14”. We had several fish over 20” and one citation fish for Bobby!!!

Water temp was 53 degrees, 1 kt current, Squid, Albacore, Clam and Bluefish on a 6/0 circle hooks, 8 oz. of lead.

For only running 35nm the fishing was fantastic. Every wreck we hit held fish and quality fish at that. Perhaps best of all was the almost complete lack of sharks. Thanks again to Bobby, Ashton and Don!!!!

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

Nice work again Lou!

Q: What type of camera are you using lately? Beautiful pic's pf those Sea bass! Just curious!

Nice pictures! Great job :icon_salut:

Nice Lou ! I would be out there 3 times a week if I didnt hate anchoring so much !

Nice catch! How far offshore were you? I'm not familiar with VA waters.